Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners insurance covers a policyholder’s physical residence, as well as its contents against damage or loss from fire, theft, vandalism and/or weather related incidents due to hail and lightning.  Liability coverage is also included to take care of the individual’s responsibility for any injuries a person might suffer while on the property covered by the policy.

Condominiums have two different kinds of insurance to protect your property. There is a personal insurance policy that will cover your condo as well as your personal possessions and a “master policy” provided by the condo or co-op board. The master policy is responsible for the common areas that you share with others in the building such as the lobby, hallways and elevator. Your policy will cover you for “bare walls in”, or anything inside of your condo.


Renters can also insure possessions and have protection against liability. Like home owners insurance, it covers possessions in the event of a disaster and provides liability coverage in the event of injury or damage caused to other people.

"*" indicates required fields

Step 1 of 2

What would you like quotes on? Check all that apply*

Request Your Proposal Here

Are you ready to save time, aggravation, and money? The team at AFS is here and ready to make the process as painless as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Call Email Claims Payments